SolarTuff® is manufactured by using the latest co-extrusion UV resistant technology. SolarTuff® is well known for its durability, high impact strength, high light transmission and excellent UV resistance. SolarTuff® is widely used in green house application, pergolas, cladding, carports, walkways and etc.
SolarTuff® is produced under International Standard ISO 9002 Certification, with full 10 years limited warranty and provides the best reliable after sales service.
ADVANTAGES OF SOLARTUFF® POLYCARBONATE:
- High impact strength – virtually unbreakable.
- 250 times stronger than glass and 20 times stronger than acrylic
- Reduce heat without sacrificing light transmission
- Natural lighting, electricity and energy saving.
- Excellent UV resistance.
- Absorb almost 100% of sunlight UV radiation.
- Lightweight and easy installation.
- Low flammability – self extinguished.
- Fire retardant.
- Withstand temperature changes from – 20°C to 120°C
- 10 years guaranteed for weather resistance.
APPLICATIONS OF SOLARTUFF® POLYCARBONATE:
- Green House
Light and Heat Transmission: