SolarFlat® is solid flat polycarbonate sheet with the highest clarity and impact strength, produced using the finest resin grades, and the most advanced European technology executed with over 30 years of industry experience. Having perfect transparency just like glass, yet being virtually unbreakable, SolarFlat® is the one stop glazing solution which will easily blend-in harmony with your existing exteriors and interiors.
SolarFlat® protects you and your loved ones from the harmful UV rays, giving such comfort while enjoying the natural sunlight.
When quality and style are your way of living, SolarFlat® is your absolute choice.
ADVANTAGES OF SOLARFLAT® POLYCARBONATE:
- High impact resistance, virtually unbreakable.
- 250 times stronger than glass, and 20 times stronger than acrylic.
- Flat and smooth surface
- Weather and UV resistant.
- Leak-proof, under correct installation
- Light weight, easy and flexible to handle and install.
- Acoustical insulation.
- Versatile, formable and machinable.
- Less structural support needed due to the lightweight feature
- Temperature application range : – 20°C to 120°C.
- 10 years limited warranty against yellowing and breakage due to loss of Impack strength.
APPLICATIONS OF SOLARFLAT® POLYCARBONATE:
- Attractive domes, transparent roofing, canopies, skylights, walkways, glazing in public buildings, safety and security glazing.
- Protective shields for machines.
- Highway enclosures for sound-proof purpose
- Public utilities glazing and partition
- Riots / Police shield.
- Sign boards, signage, and light fixtures.
- Thermoformed and fabricated items.
Light and Heat Transmission: