twinLite® is the brand name for our premiun twin-wall polycarbonate sheet, which incorporates the latest co-extrusion technology into its product. Besides that, there is also a new product of this company like twinLite X-3®. twinLite X-3® is a new technology of polycarbonate sheet, which is better to absorb sunlight and stronger in pattern. By using this product, it is more comfortable in doing daily activities under sunlight. All of these products-possess strength as high as 20 times that of acrylic sheet. Moreover, it offers significantly more reliability and flexibility than any other modern plastic sheet available currently. twinLite® and twinLite X-3® are produced under International Standard, plus full 10 years limited warranty and provide the best, reliable and sales services from Impack Vietnam Co,. Ltd.
ADVANTAGES OF TWINLITE® POLYCARBONATE:
- High impact strength.
- Virtually unbreakable over a wide temperature range (-20°C to 120°C), able to withstand shattering, cracking, crazing or even breaking.
- High light transmission – high degree of light transmission while blocking harmful Ultra Violet rays.
- Design freedom – lightweight, highly flexible, easy to fabricate on site. Can be easily cold formed and will not crack or splinter when fabricated.
- Good fire characteristics – self extinguished material.
- Excellent weather ability – one side UV co-extruded, to give longer lifespan of material.
- 10 years limited warranty – against discoloration, loss of light transmission, and loss of strength due to weathering.
APPLICATIONS OF TWINLITE® AND TWINLITE X-3® POLYCARBONATE:
- Billboard Display
- Green House
- Sky Light
- Sport Hall
- Swimming Pool
- Telephone Box
LIGHT AND HEAT TRANSMISSION:
twinLite® and twinLite X-3® are warranted for a period of ten years against excessive loss of light transmission and/or surface yellowing on the UV protected surface.
The warranty applies to twinLite®&twinLite X-3® installed and maintained according to the manufacturer’s recommendations and specifications. Full warranty details are available from any authorized twinLite® distributor. It is important to retain the original receipt as proof of purchase for any warranty claim.